My name is Alexandria, everyone just calls me Alex. I’m a freelance Graphic Designer specializing in photo manipulation and mixed media. I always try to show a story in the work I do as I’m both a writer and an artist and they go hand-in-hand for me. I love doing what I do and I’m always expanding and experimenting with my work.
My areas of expertise are: Digital art, CD covers, Book Covers, E-book covers & photo-retouching.
I currently work for Curiosity Quills Press as a cover artist.
SERVICES THAT I OFFER:
- CD covers
- Book & E-book covers
Please contact me for exact rates.
- I accept Paypal only.
- Invoice is sent.
- All paypal fees are included. No exception.
- Please send me a message and let me know what you want done.
- I prefer to be paid upfront. Once I am paid I will begin work on your commission.
- After the photo is finished I will e-mail you the photo, then if you like, you can let me know if you want any changes made.
- Once everything is agreed upon I will send you all files and upload the PDF* to my box account, with a link in the email.
- My turnaround time is 2 to 3 days minimum. A week maximum.
I WILL NOT DEPICT:
- Racism and/or Hate
FACTS TO KNOW BEFORE COMMISSIONING ME:
- I WILL NOT GIVE ANY CLIENT FOR ANY REASON MY UNMERGED WORKING TIF FILE.
- If you want a flattened JPEG with only the text layers separate in .psd format that’s fine.
- I will not give out my unmerged TIF file unless you plan to buy out my rights completely. If that is the case contact for an exact price.
*This is only meant for those who are printing with Amazon’s CreateSpace.
PHOTOGRAPHERS & MODEL'S I'VE WORKED WITH:
idaniphotography, nothingisforreal, Elovera, Hanny-Honeymoon
Amanda-Diaz, SilentHowling, PhillipM, Asheira, Jack Rafus
Laurel Rae, Dominic AZ Bonuccelli, yinami, neko-panigiri, STA PHOTO, Shyanne Queen
Marc Joseph, Bridget Cozart, Ernie Passwaters, MirkoStoedter
Model Mayhem: www.modelmayhem.com/1962955
Advanced Photoshop: advancedphotoshop.co.uk/user/C…
Featured Artist @ Wacom: www.wacom.com/en/interests/fea…
I purchase my stock from: